1. place your hands on the mat in front of you and bend your elbows to 90 degrees
2. Snuggle you knees into your armpits and bring your toes together behind you
3. LOOK FORWARD
4. Begin to tip forward bringing the weight into the hands and letting the legs come onto the triceps
5. Play with lifting one toe and then the other (you can place a block under the forehead and bring the forehead down to the block if you are feeling skittish about face planting)
6. Once the feet have lifted begin to straighten the arms (I’m still working on this!)
Play. Have fun. And shake that Cowardly Lion off your back. Share your crows in the comments!