This is one of my tried and true faves.
Rainbow Kale Slaw
6-8 Mushrooms (sliced or chopped into large chunks)
1/4 red cabbage (thinly sliced)
1 carrot grated
*feel free to add other veggies such as red peppers or sundried tomatoes
1. Chop all veggies. Place them in a large bowl and toss the veggies. Set aside.
1-4 garlic cloves (depending on how much you love garlic)
1/2 cup or so of tahini
Few squirts of amino acids
Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Using a garlic press, press the cloves of garlic into a bowl.
2. Pour in the tahini and amino acids. Mix.
3. Pour in the apple cider vinegar until the dressing becomes a thin paste (it should run slightly but not be too watery).
4. Pour the contents over the veggies.
5. I recommend you use your hands here to massage the dressing into the greens.
6. Place in the refrigerator.
A note on Tahini: Tahini is my favorite ingredient. It is ground up sesame seeds to make a paste. It can be found in most grocery stores now-a-days. Mine has a few brands over near the peanut butter and a fancy brand in amongst the greek marinated artichokes and mushrooms.