Here’s a simple guac recipe that I just love as an afternoon snack with some crackers or chips.
Thai sweet chili sauce (usually found in the asian section of the store)
cilantro or parsley
1. Cut the avocado in half and take out the pit. The best method for this is to hold the half with the pit in one hand and then whack the sharp edge of the knife into the pit so it sticks. Twist the pit using the knife and pull out.
2. Squeeze or spoon the flesh into a bowl and mash.
3. Add some chopped onion, sweet chili sauce and tahini.
4. If you like add some chopped parsley or cilantro. Both of these herbs have multiple health benefits and add some taste to the guac.
5. Enjoy with some gluten-free Mary’s Gone Crackers or Way Better Chips!