1. It’s free.
2. Skip all your least favorite poses.
3. Avoid the rain, snow, sleet, hail, apocalypse.
4. You pick the music.
5. No need to make sure your clothes match. Or are clean.
6. 30 minute savasana? Yes, please.
7. Your pet’s love for you will reach a whole new level.
8. You can keep your dinner plans and get your practice in.
9. There’s alway enough space.
10. You will deepen your practice. Having time to sit in a pose and feel it out is important. Take the cues from class and repeat them at home. Listen to your body and flow with the rhythm of your heart. Play a song on repeat. Spend half an hour on balancing. When you practice at home your time is just for you.
Starting a home practice can be a daunting task. If you are looking for tools to take your yoga with you and are located in the Central Jersey area, join me for a Home Practice Workshop.